Sunday November 12, 2017

I did two loads of laundry and vacuumed the house this morning.

Things with Bob are one step forward to two steps back. Last night things were looking rather grim with the doctors deciding it was too much of a risk to him surviving the bypass to try to do it.

I talked with him this morning. The plan as of now, which could change at any time, is to put in the cath pump tomorrow and do a procedure on Tuesday. Not sure if it will be bypass or stint. With all the uncertainty Al is coming up to stay with Colin and house sit and I am going to Winston to be closer to Bob. That is a lot to ask and I hope he knows how much I appreciate what he is doing.

Ye, this ordeal would have all been better had we still lived in Winston. But, we don’t and I am glad we moved up here. It just makes things a little harder to deal with but the support from local friends and Frances and Al we might get through it.

This entry was posted in Bob, Family. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Sunday November 12, 2017

  1. lynn says:

    If you get desperate for Colin, your vet might board him. Or, there is a Camp Bow Wow in Greensboro:
    http://www.campbowwow.com/greensboro

    I only know of Camp Bow Wow since there is one being built around the corner from my office. I do not know of their reputation.

  2. Rick Samuels says:

    Barbara,

    I have a laptop I can put Linux on and send to you for Bob, or send it to him directly. Let me know if you would like me to do that and which distro Bob would like.

    Rick in Portland

  3. Barbara Fritchman Thompson says:

    Thanks Rick. Will keep that in mind.

  4. Barbara Fritchman Thompson says:

    Thanks for the info. I hate to board him but I can do that up here if I have to.

  5. lynn says:

    The vet will not board my brother’s hound dog again. She does the hound dog baying noise all night at the vets. The last time, the vet called him at 4am to come get her.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *