Sunday March 19, 2017

First thing this morning I vacuumed and dusted.

Yesterday afternoon we discovered a leak in two sets of the chemical bottles I labeled last week. We first pulled all the bottles out of the bags to check for damaged labels. Late yesterday afternoon I started individually wrapping the undamaged iodine bottles. Bob soaked the other set in water overnight. Today I pulled the old labels, recapped the bottles, and started wrapping those.

While it is time consuming anytime we have to do something over it’s something that happens. A lot of the time when we have a “do over” its repeat work of something I have already done once. No problem, I just fix whatever needs fixing and move on.

This entry was posted in Barbara, Bob. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.